1) To inspire, motivate, and encourage the pursuit of our musicians' dreams.
2) To encourage family involvement, understanding, and support.
3) To convey the importance of setting and reaching goals.
4) To build self-esteem amongst our musicians.
5) To demonstrate the importance of self-discipline in goal achieving.
6) To develop the collaborative abilities of our musicians.
7) To convey the importance of education, teamwork, meeting time constraints, and performing under pressure.
8) To teach on-stage performance techniques which will help maintain focus, composure, and preparation.
9) To explain the psychology of music and the factors which appeal to its audience.
10) To develop a strong work ethic in our musicians.
11) To develop the ability to transform individual emotion into creative artistic expression.
12) To discourage the use of alcohol, drugs and smoking.
13) To create an community of closely interlinked musicians that encourages interaction and support of one another.
14) To encourage strong study habits and the constant pursuit of knowledge.
Winkler Music Academy Values
This web site is programmed by Winkler Music Academy owner Rod Wolfe (c)copyright 2007 - Forever All Rights Reserved. Questions and comments can be e-mailed to Rod by clicking the above button at the top of this page. "Thanks for visiting"